Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Amazing, 1,000 members in about 70 days... that's just incredible!

Thanks to all of you for helping make this happen. This is such a great group of friendly & helpful people. When new visitors come by the forum they feel the great camaraderie and not only want to join, but stick around.

What's even more amazing is that there are people that come to the BYC forum as complete newbies and gain a ton of knowledge. In time they are able to turn around and help out other newbies that are where they were not so long ago.

Thanks everyone for your patience and feedback as we've been building out the site and forum!

But hey, we still need all of your help! There is a lot that can still be done to spread the word about BYC and to get the next 1,000 members joined up. We'll be working on the back end, but need your help on the forum and in creating new pages for the BYC site.

Want to edit and/or submit a page to BYC, simply send me an email.

OH, BTW, let's make bets on how many days until the next 1,000 members sign up!!!
yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

I'd lose that bet, Rob....folks just are swarming to us...to my complete delight!

Welcome everyone!~!!!!!

Hmmmm.....when will it reach 2,000?? My guess....10 May.....my oldest sons B day. I have only been here a few weeks, and have learned soooooo much. Thanks everyone!! I LOVE this place.

congratulations, when I saw it hit 92 I thought "here we go!!"
I can see why you are so popular, this isnt like any other forum ive seen.
Im always running late for work reading posts.
Chicken lovers are a special lot of people, we have compassion for people and animals.
Ive told everyone I know that has chickens about the site,
when I get my website built for my petsitting business ill definately link to you.
People are really starting to see the benefits of keeping chookies. Ive never had so many offers of people wanting to buy silky chicks off me as these last 2 months.
God lovem!!
Well Done

What a great accomplishment here’s looking forward to the next 1000 members, this is a fun site with a great group of individuals with something wonderful in common. We all know there are plenty more like us well be hearing from in the near future. Congratulations!

Congrats to everyone. I've been on a few chicken forums before i came here and this is the place i have learned the most. People are very gracious here and thanks to the administrators for keeping it easy to use, even for computer illeterates like me and beginning chickens friendly.
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom