Connecticut Polish Roo seeks crested companions for luv nest

AMHCox

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Connecticut
Our fancifully feathered roo has suffered complete rejection by the flock of flat feathered hens currently residing with us. They have not embraced diversity. Sadly, we accept that segragation is the only path to happiness for our silly little guy. We are looking for any crested hens in the Connecticut/ Northern Mass area who would be willing to share his section of the yard. Our only priority is crested feathers and good health, standard perfection is not an issue! (THe roo, named Silly, is FAR from breeding material, but we love him!)

Ha! Looks like mebbe we need a new section in the index, like "More than friends . . . " or "Just Between Us . . ." or "Hens Seek Same" . . . or "Matched Pair Seek Spangled Pullet . . . "

Better stop this right now.

Thanks everyone, hope to hear from Perfectly-Polish. I looked through the American Poultry Assoc. year book, but did not find any crested breeders advertizing who are located anywhere near the north east. I love the Roo, but I don't think we are up to trips to Tx!

Hi, PP here! I don't have any pure polish hens available now, but I do have some polish mix pullets available. They have small top hats so are able to free range and see predators. Let me know
big_smile.png

Hi PP. We are interested in the polish crosses. I PM'd you with my phone number, or shoot me an e-mail with directions, good pick up times and price etc....

My lonely Roo thanks you!

AnneMarie

PP, let us knwow if the P-X's are not available, and I'll keep looking. I worry about Silly, gotta get him settled with some buddies!

Hope to hear from you,
AnneMarie

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I still have those few mixed hens. We'll be having a get together/chickenstock in early October if you'd like to come get them then.

Back
Top Bottom