Connecticut!

must... resist...

That is so sad! I wish I could do ducks. Not even set up for the chickens yet. Although my husband has brought it up a couple of times...LOL!

I figured you would be busy with chickens but thought I would ask just in case. So, when are you planning to get your chickens? Spring? What kind do you want?

You say you're in Meriden- any chance you would like a few ducks with your hens? There's lots of ducks and geese at Hubbard Park that people dumped. They're very friendly and need homes. Here's one: --- Added Easton and West Haven:
Hens and roosters are both legal in New Hartford.

Hey y'all I need your help, Im from North Haven Ct. Just had to cull 3 hens I got (regretfully) at the middlesex animal auction, they looked good at the auction got home, they had internal laying, huge dissapointment!!! they must have been old ...I haven't gone since I was a kid and thought i'd give it a shot, well... anyways I need a few Pullets!! Benedicts in Monroe ran out!! If anyone knows who has them or selling any please let me know
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif
pop.gif

Thank you SOOO much!!

Aldo

We got ours from Peter Perkins in Guilford Ct. They have a FB page called Perkins Family Farm. Good luck.

this is a response to redrstr29 looking for pullets.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom