Connecticut!

Looking for a Rooster for my flock of ladies.
I want a Black Copper Marans but may be open to others:
View attachment 2044965
Located in Tolland county CT

I have a blue cuckoo araucana from Sky Blue eggs. He's rumpless and double tufted, but the tufts are sparse... like one or two feathers on each side. If you're looking to breed, the rumples-ness won't effect his ability to breed tailed hens. I've seen him successfully breed my brahma.

I have a blue cuckoo araucana from Sky Blue eggs. He's rumpless and double tufted, but the tufts are sparse... like one or two feathers on each side. If you're looking to breed, the rumples-ness won't effect his ability to breed tailed hens. I've seen him successfully breed my brahma.
Hi,
I think I saw your post on Craigslist also. I actually picked up a FBCM Roo yesterday. Thank for your offer.

Hi all - I am in Manchester looking to fill my backyard coop with 3-5 more chickens locally. Having trouble finding a reliable farm with close to laying age pullets or already laying hens to integrate into our flock. Breed isn't all that important but would like a variety and possibly some colored egg layers to add to our all brown flock!. Looking for any offers or insight to local, healthy, reliable sources. Thanks!

Hi all - I am in Manchester looking to fill my backyard coop with 3-5 more chickens locally. Having trouble finding a reliable farm with close to laying age pullets or already laying hens to integrate into our flock. Breed isn't all that important but would like a variety and possibly some colored egg layers to add to our all brown flock!. Looking for any offers or insight to local, healthy, reliable sources. Thanks!
Hi,
Not far from Manchester at all but unfortunately I have no hens ready to go at this time. It will be several months. I do have chicks if interested. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom