Connecticut!

Would anyone be interested in Pekin drakes? I hatched a couple pekins and can't keep any drakes. Once I know who's male or female I want to sell the males.

Last edited:
There was recently a bear found about 5 miles from me in Monroe! Also lost 3 of my birds to some predator so please watch out! This has been a terrible year for me so far so everyone else stay safe!

There was recently a bear found about 5 miles from me in Monroe! Also lost 3 of my birds to some predator so please watch out! This has been a terrible year for me so far so everyone else stay safe!

Thanks for the warning! So sorry you've had a tough year.
1f615.png
Mine probably wasn't much better, I got chicken in February this year and in the first six months I lost 6! Three as babies and three to predators.

Hi all! This is one of my first posts here. I wanted to introduce myself I'm Cindy in Fairfield,CT. I have a mixed flock right now. 3 buff orps, 2 Lavender orps,3 Wyandotte ,5 RIR,1 black mix (hatchery bird from tractor supply) and 2 roosters.

Hi Cindy, I too live in Fairfield!! I have 2 RIR's, 3 white Leghorns, 2 Auracaunas, 1 Buff Cochin and 1 Golden Laced Wyandotte Roo.

Back
Top Bottom