Connecticut!

Hello- we’re moving abroad and therefore have to say goodbye to our beloved egg laying pets. We’re looking for a good home, so not giving away to just anybody as we want to make sure they do not end up in soup or fighting arena.

Happy to work out transportation/delivery together.
  • 6 bantam pullets (polish, silky, cochin, serama, easter-egger, d’uccle)
  • Coop
  • Run (omlet fence)
  • Automatic night-door with timer
  • Heater for winter
  • Waterer with float valve
  • 2 spill-free feeder-buckets
  • New PDZ bags
  • 50lbs feed bag

Hello- we’re moving abroad and therefore have to say goodbye to our beloved egg laying pets. We’re looking for a good home, so not giving away to just anybody as we want to make sure they do not end up in soup or fighting arena.

• Coop
  • Run (omlet fence)
  • Heater for winter
  • New PDZ bags
  • 50lbs feed bag
I would LOVE to take your hens as they are ALL breeds that I want but unfortunately I"m not in the right position to :( Good luck finding them homes!

We would be willing to add them to our egg flock, other then the EE these are all breads we do not have. We are about 90 minutes north east of you. Check out my profile and a thread I had started about 2 years ago for pictures of our current set up. Our flock is made up of full sized breads, but with time I would think they should mingle fine. PM me if you haven’t found anyone.

• Coop
  • Run (omlet fence)
  • Heater for winter
  • New PDZ bags
  • 50lbs feed bag

Hi, what town are you in?

Hi everyone, I have a 5 month old red laced Wyandotte rooster for free rehoming. I can’t keep him since I already have 3 other roosters. He hasn’t shown any aggression towards humans and watches over his pack of hens diligently. He’s from Meyer Hatchery and is vaccinated for Mareks. Please let me know if you’re interested! :)

46BD9C78-D523-4B36-99FF-DD6089493777.jpeg
AC46427B-670F-4DEF-9500-AFC030CD7A38.jpeg

Re-Homing Two, 2 1/2-month-old Silkie Roos

Hello! I bought some chicks in late August, but unfortunately, with bantams, they can't be sexed at a young age so I took my chances.
We ended up with two beautiful friendly roosters that have just begun crowing, however, the town I live in does not allow them so I need to find them a good home whether that be for breeding your own small farm and hatching chicks or as a pet! I am re-homing them for free. Their names are Basil and Dill. I am located in Hebron, CT.

Attachments

• IMG_5899.jpeg
    IMG_5899.jpeg
    306.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5906.jpeg
    IMG_5906.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello fellow CT chicken enthusiasts! I'm joining the "Rehome a Rooster" game!

Oliver is a 13 week old cockerel who started off as Olive. He's part of a small flock that includes one mature hen who keeps him in line. He's vaccinated for mareks. I really like my neighbors and can't ask them to tolerate a rooster. He's free to the right home. 🙂

olive1.jpg

olive2.jpg

Hi Everyone!
I am pretty new here to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I have a small flock of mix chickens. I currently have three black sex links, three red sex links, three Plymouth Barred Rocks, two Ameraucana x Sumartra's , a lavender Ameraucana splash and a blue Ameraucana rooster who was supposed to be a hen... LOL I would love to hear from those of you who live in the New London county or southeastern Connecticut area!

Back
Top Bottom