Connecticut!

Does anyone know of a vet near the northwest corner of connecticut? I think my hen might’ve sprained her leg or dislocated it. I’m not entirely sure right now, hence the vet visit.

I have 2 cockerels (both 2 weeks old right now) that need to be rehomed once they're old enough. They are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. I'm willing to give them away for free, as long as they will be well taken care of. I don't want these boys to end up as dinner. Also, I don't live too far from CT, so I can drive them part way if necessary. Please PM me if interested!

IMG_20220519_162412744.jpg
IMG_20220519_162409222.jpg

IMG_20220519_162456374.jpg
IMG_20220519_162501175.jpg

:frow I have one silkie rooster, he is very curious and loves exploring and swinging on the swing. He loves hanging with people and he has such a wonderful personality.
BB8E16EE-CEF5-436C-87B5-591491F1C440.jpeg
There he is in the back. He’s like a little dog. Will sit and snuggle in your lap forever. I think somewhere down the line he was mixed with another chicken. Nonetheless, i love him lots. I just need to find him a home because he crows a little to much. If he doesn’t find a home, he’s going to probably end up being culled. I would like for him to go to a good home that takes care of him well. he really is just a amazing chicken.

Looking for female seramas in connecticut, fully feathered for a friend for my 1 yo serama.

Even any bird thats roughly serama sized, no bigger then a bantam cochin. D’Uccles would be lovely! Sebrights even.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have a male pekin duck that is a one year old. I am located in NY. Unfortunately, I cannot keep him. All the sanctuaries I have contacted in NY and surrounding tristate areas say they are at max capacity. If you know anyone that is able to take him in please let me know! I have been trying to find him a new home for a couple of months now!

I have two very sweet little cockerels that I need to rehome. I live in NY, but I'm not far from CT, so I will drive them if necessary. They are 6 weeks old right now, and they are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. Their parents are both very strong and healthy, and have super friendly personalities. Their mom is my favorite hen, and one of the last remaining of my original flock, so she's very important to me. I desperately wanted to hatch her eggs while she's still laying, but now I have these two boys that I unfortunately can't keep. I really want them to have nice homes though, so if anyone is interested, please pm me!

fullsizeoutput_30.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_32.jpeg

I have two very sweet little cockerels that I need to rehome. I live in NY, but I'm not far from CT, so I will drive them if necessary. They are 6 weeks old right now, and they are Easter Egger/Black Australorp mixes hatched from my own flock. Their parents are both very strong and healthy, and have super friendly personalities. Their mom is my favorite hen, and one of the last remaining of my original flock, so she's very important to me. I desperately wanted to hatch her eggs while she's still laying, but now I have these two boys that I unfortunately can't keep. I really want them to have nice homes though, so if anyone is interested, please pm me!

fullsizeoutput_30.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_32.jpeg
They are so stunning! Getting so old. I hope you find them good homes.

Back
Top Bottom