Connecticut!

I've updated my BYC Page with the recent progress on the coop. Now it gets dark by 4:36 pm (figures!) The guys are trying to get the rest of the large barn board siding up. The roof is up and partially papered. I will have a run on each side (13' x 15' on the left, and 20' x 15' on the right.) Not sure if I still want to extend the run under the coop... Might be difficult to access. The interior will be divided into 3 areas: a 10' x 4' entryway/storage, a 10' x 7' area for Silkies, and a 7' x 11' area for large fowl. (Measurements are approximate.)

had alot of fun at the show today.everyone birds did great brutus got me a first place ribbon,my cousin got a first place with another one of beths blue orp pullets an beths buff silkie got a first to i think.pams birds did great aswell.best part was i got a awsome trio of english buff orps an beth gave me a white orp i called snow white or snowy for short.was alot of fun an i won some great stuff at the raffle.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Here are the pics I took of the silkies Lex showed today...
63636_dsc00736.jpg

63636_dsc00733.jpg

63636_dsc00735.jpg

Glad to hear most of you have your power back! We were among the lucky who only lost our cable for a day. However my Dh teaches in Tolland where almost half the homes still have no power and they have canceled school yet again tomorrow. They canceled their professional development day on Thursday and made it a half day for students and they are going to school on Friday which is Veterans' Day. The other 7 "snow" days they've had due to this storm and Irene combined will probably be added to the end of the year.

frow.gif

I'm so glad you, your family, and Faith came to join us and show!

Thank you very much for my take home goodies!! My husband took one look at the tins, opened them up and starting eating your fudge. He said that is the best he's ever had!! We ate our desert before dinner
tongue.png
. You guys will have to try and go to congress with me for the first time. I'm really thinking of doing it
smile.png

Also I hope Snowy settles in and does well. Keep me posted on that little one.

Ttyl
Quote:

Beth G. :

frow.gif

I'm so glad you, your family, and Faith came to join us and show!

Thank you very much for my take home goodies!! My husband took one look at the tins, opened them up and starting eating your fudge. He said that is the best he's ever had!! We ate our desert before dinner
tongue.png
. You guys will have to try and go to congress with me for the first time. I'm really thinking of doing it
smile.png

Also I hope Snowy settles in and does well. Keep me posted on that little one.

Ttyl
Quote:

we had a great time an there was some great buys there aswell.we love the buffs an white girl we got.so glad you an hubby liked the the cookies an fudge debbie's first love was baking she gets alot of great feed back on her penutbutter fudge she even gets teachers asking her to bring it in when ever they bring treats in for school lol.told her to start telling them i will need an A if you want fudge lol.debbie won 3 things in the raffle she was so excited.it was great to meet celtic hill to they were great an knew there stuff plus they were close to use hreat to meet more good people in the area.​

Wow that's right I forgot Debbie cleaned house at the Raffle table!!!
big_smile.png

I can see why all the teacher love her fudge treats!! They are great I had to hide the tin from my husband before he eats everything on me!!!!
Quote:

we had a great time an there was some great buys there aswell.we love the buffs an white girl we got.so glad you an hubby liked the the cookies an fudge debbie's first love was baking she gets alot of great feed back on her penutbutter fudge she even gets teachers asking her to bring it in when ever they bring treats in for school lol.told her to start telling them i will need an A if you want fudge lol.debbie won 3 things in the raffle she was so excited.it was great to meet celtic hill to they were great an knew there stuff plus they were close to use hreat to meet more good people in the area.

Back
Top Bottom