Consenia~A Magical Creature RP!

"Lots of others." Crystal said, coming out of the corner. She had scars from chains, and her eyes were dull. Her once beautiful coat was now dirty and scraggly. "We have to get Sombre to take this off of me. Otherwise he can find me." She said, pointing to the gem and chain around her neck. "Only he can take it off."

Meanwhile, Ghost was leaping up the mountain in huge, loping strides. When he got to the top, he looked inside the cave. Carefully, he walked through, looking for Crystal and Dapple. Spotting them, he walked over.

(That's happened to me a few times. Sometimes I just use my sister's when she's not looking :p)

Pompona galloped back to the meadow she used to like. A few flowers were starting to grow back, but most of it was ash blackened and burnt.

Miracle flew back to see how the burnt woods were doing, she saw Pompona in a charred meadow. She landed behind her and said "It's horrible isn't it? But the flowers give me hope."

Misty trotted around, she stopped when she saw a group of animals gathered in the woods, one of which was the most beautiful unicorn stallion she had ever seen. She walked forward timidly head bowed and asked if they needed any help.

(is the mountain on the island?)

(It's in the mountain range around the valley)

Pompona nodded, before realizing someone else was there, she perked her head up, "H-hi," she said.

Back
Top Bottom