Consolidated Kansas

That's great. He's a beautiful bird by the way. I'm glad you are doing better than you were for awhile.
Lots of ice and bad weather here. I can't even get outside right now. Freezing rain has every thing covered and dangerous. I am so so sick of this weather.

That's great. He's a beautiful bird by the way. I'm glad you are doing better than you were for awhile.
Lots of ice and bad weather here. I can't even get outside right now. Freezing rain has every thing covered and dangerous. I am so so sick of this weather.

I agree, I'm so ready for spring. Im hoping this spring to come out and visit.

Hey everyone. I haven’t been here in a while. I’m in Carbondale, just outside Topeka. I would love to do a meet and great. Danz, I could pick you up too. The Brahmas I got from you are wonderful. The one rooster I have is still going through his clumsy teen phase. But he’s so beautiful.

I agree, I'm so ready for spring. Im hoping this spring to come out and visit.
That would be wonderful. It's been a long time since I've seen you. I keep thinking I'll get over that way for something myself but I never leave home.
Hey everyone. I haven’t been here in a while. I’m in Carbondale, just outside Topeka. I would love to do a meet and great. Danz, I could pick you up too. The Brahmas I got from you are wonderful. The one rooster I have is still going through his clumsy teen phase. But he’s so beautiful.
I think those brahmas get so big and their fuzzy feet are so awkward it takes a while to develop some grace.
The brahmas have certainly become more popular. I think learning how easy going they are and seeing what great layers they are wins people over.
I am so sick of this weather. It's ice, covered by ice, covered by rain, sleet, and snow , and covered by ice again. Ugh!

That would be wonderful. It's been a long time since I've seen you. I keep thinking I'll get over that way for something myself but I never leave home.

I think those brahmas get so big and their fuzzy feet are so awkward it takes a while to develop some grace.
The brahmas have certainly become more popular. I think learning how easy going they are and seeing what great layers they are wins people over.
I am so sick of this weather. It's ice, covered by ice, covered by rain, sleet, and snow , and covered by ice again. Ugh!

Yes that's one I'd like to get from you, some brahmas. I love brahmas.

Back
Top Bottom