Consolidated Kansas

Oh my gosh these things just keep popping lol!
Had 20 hatch out of 30 two died in the shell. Forgot to write down dates on another batch of eggs and had one that hatched in the top rack of the egg turner. So I made the decision to to move it before it got smashed by the egg turner. So I had my Stepdaughter most the inside of the bator while I moved the newly hatched chick and the eggs. Humidity never dropped past 55% while she misted.
Woke up this morning and there are eight new babies 😊.
As for tips!
Lockdown at 15 days on Coturnix quail day 18 is hatch day, 23 days one Bobwhite quail. Do not mix the two in brooders, the Coturnix quail will injure the fragile baby Bob whites. Aside from that good luck and happy hatching 😊

need help i was gifted 8 chicks from TSC and i'm not sure what we have

100073623_10217081928976204_7303941411286548480_n.jpg
chicks roo's.jpg

I have 7 little quail so far, exciting! These belong to a friend of mine, but I'm hatching for her. This is my first quail hatch.
Hello!
We are going to be looking for some chicks in the very near future and I was hoping to see some of your birds on your website, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do you sell chicks? Do you by chance have any that will be available after 7/15? We are currently in Wichita, but will be moving to a farm just southwest of Alma.

Hello!

We are going to be looking for some chicks in the very near future - ideally after 7/15 when we move from Wichita to just southwest of Alma. I'm wondering if there are any breeders (we're willing to drive a couple of hours or so) who might have some chicks available. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom