Consolidated Kansas

When I lived in Oklahoma there were a lot of these growing in ditches and stuff. I think the weather is too chilly here for them. Many nurseries offer these for sale and some list them for this zone but if you research the plant further it's just too cold in winter for them. You might be able to grow them if you live in far south Kansas. Or possibly if you mulch them really heavily. I always thought they were beautiful as well.

I went to a concert at the church last night and it was slick driving home. IO normally just stay home after dark or when it's bad weather. But when I left to go to town we were getting just a mix of rain and snow.
I am SO ready for spring!!
me too!:mad::hit

When I lived in Oklahoma there were a lot of these growing in ditches and stuff. I think the weather is too chilly here for them. Many nurseries offer these for sale and some list them for this zone but if you research the plant further it's just too cold in winter for them. You might be able to grow them if you live in far south Kansas. Or possibly if you mulch them really heavily. I always thought they were beautiful as well.

I went to a concert at the church last night and it was slick driving home. IO normally just stay home after dark or when it's bad weather. But when I left to go to town we were getting just a mix of rain and snow.
I am SO ready for spring!!
I saw your website, do you sell peafowl eggs for hatching?

Thanks fore looking at my site. I don't normally sell any hatching eggs at all but I might consider selling some peafowl eggs this year. The reason being that I have a huge overlap in hatching times in late spring and often run out of room in my incubators. I have one group that is mixed , A black shoulder cock, a white hen, and a hen that is India blue white eye crossed with a cameo. Those I would consider selling. I sold out a whole lot of my peafowl last fall due to multiple surgeries. Other than those peafowl I only have Opals and Purple Pieds left, because they are my favorites.
No the concert was a Christian singing couple. They were excellent.

Thanks fore looking at my site. I don't normally sell any hatching eggs at all but I might consider selling some peafowl eggs this year. The reason being that I have a huge overlap in hatching times in late spring and often run out of room in my incubators. I have one group that is mixed , A black shoulder cock, a white hen, and a hen that is India blue white eye crossed with a cameo. Those I would consider selling. I sold out a whole lot of my peafowl last fall due to multiple surgeries. Other than those peafowl I only have Opals and Purple Pieds left, because they are my favorites.
No the concert was a Christian singing couple. They were excellent.
If you ever do disid to peafowl hatching eggs please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom