Consolidated Kansas

Hi all! I'm in Franklin County KS. Expecting more cold rain...waiting for spring! I have four 12 week old female runner duck "pets" I'm looking to rehome. Please DM me if interested. I can send pix. Have a great day wherever you are. šŸ˜Š
First off-- :welcome

I love ducks!! Unfortunately, we're tight on space, time, money, and gas right now so we couldn't take them. šŸ˜”

Hope you do find them a good home though! They're cute! šŸ„°

hi neighbors to the west! Im in Mcdonald County Missouri( I'm roughly an hour southeast of parsons), we are having alot of trouble finding baby formula currently and have been trying to find an Inexpensive/free dairy goat to feed my babies(I have a 20 month old son and 10 month old daughter), if anyone has the hookup or a good lead for a dairy goat in southeastern KS or even out my way I would greatly appreciate any and all information given. Thank you in advance.

hi neighbors to the west! Im in Mcdonald County Missouri( I'm roughly an hour southeast of parsons), we are having alot of trouble finding baby formula currently and have been trying to find an Inexpensive/free dairy goat to feed my babies(I have a 20 month old son and 10 month old daughter), if anyone has the hookup or a good lead for a dairy goat in southeastern KS or even out my way I would greatly appreciate any and all information given. Thank you in advance.
Try 5 Mile Farm in LaCyne. Or Maddhouse Hill in Paola. Not exactly SE but either may know of someone closer.

Hi all! I'm in Franklin County KS. Expecting more cold rain...waiting for spring! I have four 12 week old female runner duck "pets" I'm looking to rehome. Please DM me if interested. I can send pix. Have a great day wherever you are. šŸ˜Š
I might be able to take them in a couple of weeks. Right now I am too busy do to too having too much fun with my incubator(too many hatchlings to take care of)!LOL!

I have 11 barnyard ducklings for $6.00 each.
The breeds I have areā€¦.
Silver appleyard, blue Swedish, silver Swedish, silver welsh harlequin, gold welsh harlequin, Pekin, Aylesbury and Rouen

All ducklings are mixed their are no purebreds

Iā€™m in NE kc

Attachments

• B27E24A3-0289-42F6-BA39-BECE8E2619D9.jpeg
    B27E24A3-0289-42F6-BA39-BECE8E2619D9.jpeg
    435.2 KB · Views: 1
  • E90D1A84-9899-4CE0-9BD4-ED974F6084C5.jpeg
    E90D1A84-9899-4CE0-9BD4-ED974F6084C5.jpeg
    632.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I might be able to take them in a couple of weeks. Right now I am too busy do to too having too much fun with my incubator(too many hatchlings to take care of)!LOL!

I have 11 barnyard ducklings for $6.00 each.
The breeds I have areā€¦.
Silver appleyard, blue Swedish, silver Swedish, silver welsh harlequin, gold welsh harlequin, Pekin, Aylesbury and Rouen

All ducklings are mixed their are no purebreds
I will post pictures tonight when I get them out of the incubator

Iā€™m in NE kc
So much fun! Wish they didn't grow up so quick! šŸ˜

Back
Top Bottom