Ended Contest #3 Cutest Baby Fowl - 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Box o peeps! 5 Dominique's and an Ameraucana!

Then hold muh beer, I'm goin' in.......
lol.png

I always really enjoy this contest! Sadly, I think the only pictures I have are of chicks standing on scales.
sad.png
The contest goes until way after Easter, so you can get pictures of your newly hatched Easter chicks.

Not open to BYC members from Europe?
Unfortunately, no. Omlet has to be able to ship the prize.

I was under the impression based on the contest rules that we were only allowed no more than 2 entries (pictures) per person, and no photo editing other than a crop and/or removal of poo in the pic as well as the veiw of them in the world? I am seeing alot of propped photos, vignette added, color filters and borders or frames added to some pics, along with some entering a "collage" of photos into 1. Is this approved? If so, I think I would like to alter some of my entries....

Thank you
Minor editing, such as cropping and poop removal. I can tell you that color filters, borders and such aren't going to give you any advantage in the contest. The intention of the rules is we don't want text bubbles, captions, and other fake editing - we just want to see baby fowl. If you have any questions regarding a photo you would like to submit, PM me wan we can discuss it privately.

Awwwww, Emu babies!
love.gif

:lol:

The contest goes until way after Easter, so you can get pictures of your newly hatched Easter chicks.

Unfortunately, no.  Omlet has to be able to ship the prize.

Minor editing, such as cropping and poop removal.  I can tell you that color filters, borders and such aren't going to give you any advantage in the contest.  The intention of the rules is we don't want text bubbles, captions, and other fake editing - we just want to see baby fowl.  If you have any questions regarding a photo you would like to submit, PM me wan we can discuss it privately.

Awwwww, Emu babies!:love

I didn't realize the contest was going on into April! My chicks are supposed to hatch the day after easter and get to me a couple days after. I'll have to share some pictures. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom