Ended Contest #4 Brinsea’s Cutest Baby Fowl Photo Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee, it's not Photoshop, I just edited out the cluttered background & replaced it with black. I don't have Photoshop, it is not compatible with Linux OS. But I can use a pic of a different duckling if that one is not acceptable.

my Easter egger

Entry number one - Muscovy duckling - DOB 3-2-14, photo taken 3-4-14

Quack!

-Kathy

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine , there are some people with peafowl that would like to enter pictures, but hatching season is a much narrower window for us (May-August) and the rules say pics must have been taken 10-1-13 and 4-30-14, this pretty much means that peafowl people can't enter. Any chance on making an exception for peafowl?

-Kathy

@Sally Sunshine , there are some people with peafowl that would like to enter pictures, but hatching season is a much narrower window for us (May-August) and the rules say pics must have been taken 10-1-13 and 4-30-14, this pretty much means that peafowl people can't enter. Any chance on making an exception for peafowl?

-Kathy
Agreed, my peahens do not start to lay eggs till the end of April meaning it is the end of may before i see my first baby and by the end of July they are done laying for the year.

Love all the cute entries posted so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom