Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Well, here's my second entry...

"The disguises are working, kids...now I've just gotta drag you to safety!"...."

There's no need to fear, SUPERCHICKEN is here!!!

SUPERCHICKEN is a chocolate chick.
The "chicks in disguise" are assorted Jelly Bird Eggs and chocolate mini eggs, as are the ones that fell out of the bucket during the rescue.
The rope is a strip of Foot Long Fruit Rollups - yep, still trying to get rid of those - attached to SUPERCHICKEN with melted chocolate.
SUPERCHICKEN'S "S" is frosting piped on.
His cape is a tortilla chip carefully nibbled away to make pleats, and stuck to his back with melted chocolate.

Hope I captured some of the fun aspects of this contest, and kept the spirit of my first entry in the Gingerbread House contest!!
Quote: Ha! That's cute Blooie. :)

I have a late entry... I found a robin on her nest of blue eggs this morning, a sure sign of springtime!
The robin is candymelt covered oreo cookies, a candy pearl for the eye, and the nest is melted chocolate covered in pretzel sticks. The eggs are cadbury minis.
The grass and flower is jelly beans.

You're right, robins are definitely a sign of spring, appetizing looking picture too. I just want to reach into that scene and nibble a pretzel
droolin.gif

I have a late entry... I found a robin on her nest of blue eggs this morning, a sure sign of springtime! The robin is candymelt covered oreo cookies, a candy pearl for the eye, and the nest is melted chocolate covered in pretzel sticks. The eggs are cadbury minis. The grass and flower is jelly beans.
You're right, robins are definitely a sign of spring, appetizing looking picture too. I just want to reach into that scene and nibble a pretzel :drool
X2!

The boys and I had such a great time making this cake. Thank you for having such a fun contest.

Sooo Cute! Delicious too
droolin.gif
I think I want a bite out of the duck(s) as well!

I have a late entry... I found a robin on her nest of blue eggs this morning, a sure sign of springtime!
The robin is candymelt covered oreo cookies, a candy pearl for the eye, and the nest is melted chocolate covered in pretzel sticks. The eggs are cadbury minis.

This is beautifully displayed! Love Bluebirds.

It is very nice!

Coop builder absolutely LOVE IT !!! That is some bird, I can't imagine how to make it but, then I am a lowly out of the box baker.

Back
Top Bottom