Ended CONTEST #5 10th BYC Easter Hatch-A-Long. Natural egg contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are bantam and standard chicken eggs. Soon I will get about 40-50 eggs, maybe more a day. :oops: Most get fed back to the birds.

The one speckled one looks huge like a turkey one or something!! Lol and oh wow that is a lot!!! :eek: :th

That’s like... 4 dozen eggs A DAY!? I was thinking one dozen a day was a lot!!! :th

Entry #2

347F1B41-2243-4EBF-B529-BDAC87FD4AFD.jpeg

Those olivvvves.

Believe it or not those are actually from one of my Easter Eggers and not even an Olive Egger!! :D she is a very dependable layer too. First to start laying at like 22 weeks (though and Orpington started the same day), good winter layer, first to resume laying this year around January, daily layer. I just love her. :love meanwhile, my other one took over 7 months off :lau

Believe it or not those are actually from one of my Easter Eggers and not even an Olive Egger!! :D she is a very dependable layer too. First to start laying at like 22 weeks (though and Orpington started the same day), good winter layer, first to resume laying this year around January, daily layer. I just love her. :love meanwhile, my other one took over 7 months off :lau
I had a six monther this year, she has mine beat! :he

I had a six monther this year, she has mine beat! :he

I think she even stopped laying a little before that. The 7 months was when she started molting (August) but she was slacking before then too!!! She didn’t start laying till 3 weeks ago lol if they weren’t pets and she didn’t keep them safe free ranging (flighty and first to alarm) she might be soup LOL so far since she started though she has been consistent and daily layer so I hope she keeps it up :fl sometimes she is not consistent at all even when she was younger. She started slowing down even that second year. They’re all 3 1/2 now. And I still have some slackers I think :barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom