Ended Contest #7 Cutest Baby Fowl - 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first entry my second one will be edited here in this post in a few weeks

Last edited:
Contest #7

Entries welcome for all types of Domestic fowl – chickens, ducks, peafowl, geese, quail, etc.
Absolutely No fake editing

Open to all BYC members in the U.S. and Canada (if the winner is from Canada, you might need to pay shipping)
Must be your picture, taken in the last year
Baby fowl must be less than one month old

Maximum of 2 entries per member
Cannot use a photo that has been posted in prior contests
Must be 18 years old to enter

Can I use a photo that has been posted before if it wasn't posted as part of a contest? And I'm assuming that "Must be your picture, taken in the last year" means a photo taken between April 17, 2014 and the contest deadline in 2015, correct?

Can I use a photo that has been posted before if it wasn't posted as part of a contest? And I'm assuming that "Must be your picture, taken in the last year" means a photo taken between April 17, 2014 and the contest deadline in 2015, correct?
Yes, as long as it hasn't been posted in a contest, you are fine using it. Within the last year of the start of the contest.

Ohmygosh, what an excellent prize! There's some fierce competition out there, I'm seeing a lot of great photos! Also, are we allowed to use older photos as well, or do they have to be new hatchlings from this year? I have some cute ones of Wobbles, but I'm also hatching chocolate calls so at least I know I've got something to offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom