Ended Contest #7 Cutest Baby Fowl - 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong

Pics
#1 Sleepy Babies! Chicks are 1 week old and the ducklings were just hatched. All were taking a much needed nap! Took the picture with my phone through the hardware cloth.
Chicks2logo.jpg

I wish there was a love button on here! Elsa is waaaay too cute!

Haha thank you! We got my 2 daughter's 2 Rouens and 2 Pekin. The Pekin are Elsa and Anna (they named them not me lol) but I've claimed Elsa. I carefully explained to my 4 year old that she was now mommy's Never knew I'd get so attached to a duck in 2 weeks!! This was the day after we got the 4 babies! IMG_20180329_221312.jpg

Haha thank you! We got my 2 daughter's 2 Rouens and 2 Pekin. The Pekin are Elsa and Anna (they named them not me lol) but I've claimed Elsa. I carefully explained to my 4 year old that she was now mommy's Never knew I'd get so attached to a duck in 2 weeks!! This was the day after we got the 4 babies! View attachment 1316976
I'm the same way. Attached. My kids name most of ours too! I now have to name our 4 baby duck additions we picked up today after Jumanji characters!

I'm the same way. Attached. My kids name most of ours too! I now have to name our 4 baby duck additions we picked up today after Jumanji characters!

Haha I love it! We just watched that movie Wednesday! Our Rouens are named "Tip" and "Oh" from the Dreamworks movie Home. So of course we get LOTS of puzzled looks when my 4 year old tells people those 2 names haha

Back
Top Bottom