Ended Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/IMG]

Name :Hugh Hefner
Breed: EE
about a year
Standard

I doubt I'll win but I'll swing at it anyway.

Name of Bird: Burt (Nickname: Booger)
Breed: Blue Copper Marans
Bantam or Standard: Standard

Last edited:

My name is Denoseo
I am a Buff Orphington / Araconna mix
Iam 3 years old
I live in Buhl, Idaho
I recently save my hens from a daytime coyote attack by getting then back to the hen house, my father died in the attack

My name is Zeus
Just turned 1 year old
I am a Lavender Orpington
Sadly I laid down my life to save my beloved hens from a raccoon attack last week (RIP Zeus I miss you!!!)
I did spread my seeds just before I passed and now I have 17 chicks to carry on my genes!!!!!!!!!! ( although I dont know how well my lavender is going to mix with the buffs, hopefully we can see some Isabells!!!!!!!!)

Name: Sammie
Breed: Ameraucana
Size: standard

I have been told that I am an Ameraucana and stand over two feet tall but I'm a Silver Sebright, stand 10 inches tall and have marvelous black laced feathers. I have a 2 inch spur that I refrain from using on anyone and I sleep in my Grandma's kitchen. I hate being kissed!

(In Sammie's view of life, he thinks he's a tiny rooster AND a Silver Sebright like his adopted mother. He weighs close to ten pounds and if he was a flogger, he'd more than likely be able to cause quite a bit of damage with that one very long spur but he's as sweet as they come.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom