CONTEST: 80,000 BYC Members? Guess the HOUR & Win!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
This contest is brought to you by the BYC Sponsors:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/LC-supplies.html

BYC is still growing like crazy! People all over the world are recognizing how wonderful it is to keep chickens, and when they search the interwebs they often land here. Many read and learn and want to be a part of our amazing community and then join our family. W00T!!!

So, we're starting a new contest to guess when we'll hit 80,000 members!

Be the closest to guess the DATE & HOUR (Eastern Standard Time) when we'll hit 80,000 members and win a $20 BYC Store Gift Certificate. The closes guess before and after the winning guess will each get a 1 year GFM for themselves or a friend.

We'll be accepting guesses until the end of day 1/31/2011.

Go ahead and post your guesses now. Keep in mind you can change your guess as many times as you want until the date/hour above as long as that date/hour is not already taken / posted by another member!

Rules:

• The closest guess to the actual date/hour (either before or after) wins.
• You can only enter the contest with ONE GUESS ENTRY!
• If you want to lock in a specific day/hour, post it before anybody else.
• You can change your guess to a different day/hour IF IT IS NOT TAKEN but if you choose another day you allow someone else to take your previous guess.
• To change your guess: 1) Edit your first guest post AND post a new reply that you changed your guess and what your new guess is.

Simply reply to this thread with your guess MUST be in this format:

Month/Day/Year Hour... kinda like this:

3/17/2010 18:00:00
or
3/17/2010 6:00 pm

NOTE: All guesses must be on the HOUR (i.e., NO MINUTES). If you entered minutes into your guess your guess will be rounded up or down to the closest hour.

Make SURE your date/hour is not already taken before you post it. If the date/hour is taken, your guess will not count!

Most important... HAVE LOTS OF FUN!

(Oh, and the current number of BYC members can be found at the bottom for the forum index page .

thumbsup.gif

pop.gif

---------------- Updated ------------

Thanks to booker81 for creating the Unoffical Google Spreadsheet to Keep Track of Guesses!

hide.gif
used to know where to see the # of posts so far on here. But I forget where I saw them.

Someone wanna give directions?

Quote:
In the middle of the forum home page, like right now it's: Board stats: 74912 users | 419584 topics | 4943277 posts.
smile.png

ahhhh Thank you!

OK my guess is 2/4/2011 11:00 P.M.

Back
Top Bottom