Contest Ended - When Will We Hit 22,222 Members? Guess Right & Win!

Quote:
as of right now (when i am posting this) we have about 20075 members. you can see on the index.

Last edited:
4/3/08
SO WHERE IS MY PRIZE LOL
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Kudos to you "Bad Egg"!!! What an effort!!! PEOPLE PLEASE CHECK THE SPREADSHEET BEFORE PICKING A DATE!!!!!!
idunno.gif
....maybe your new title should be "Prize Winning Egg" or "Organizer Egg" or "Patient Egg"..soon to be "Ballistic Egg" I would imagine if folks won't check the spreadsheet!!!
big_smile.png
wink.png

gig.gif
Folks can just call me WILD EGG.
lau.gif
I'm losing hair by the handful - I hope I win this contest, and I hope BYC store has WIGS.

Edit to add, I will update the spreadsheet later today and post a list of the duplicates that need to be changed, please keep checking back.

Last edited:
has anyone factored in of when the hatcheries make their major deliverys, because thats when most people would prob join up to learn about there chicks, just an idea, if you understand what im saying

Quote:
as of right now (when i am posting this) we have about 19951 members. you can see on the index.

now it is 20075! getting closer to 22,222!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Wildsky, I love you, but you don't know hair-pulling-out fun until you've done a coop contest where you have to sort 50 coop submissions by size, choose the best ones, then strategically insert them into 4 pages of existing coops... or better yet, a huge shirt order with 560 possible combinations for 300 people,

wink.png

Yes everyone, please check the dates on the spreadsheet BEFORE you post your guess!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=paOtiu38UPmwO0KVnDGrEPw

Wildsky, maybe we could sort it by date between edits so people can find empty spots easier? I'll also add a link to the sheet in the first post.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom