Contest is OVER, WE HAVE A WINNER.

Flock Inn!
The Roosting Palace
Roosters
Maran Inn
Chicken Town and sell chicken items in a corner? Collectibles, figurines, fresh eggs, etc?
The Chicken Inn I used to go to a little place in Oregon called The Duck Inn!

Last edited:
Quote:
We also have the KY River, it runs all over, up and down.

I am compiling the list. Have been working last few days, first day off. I am LOVIN these suggestions. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read the OP and reply. I wish I could send you all my BC eggs.

HEnZ

My vote: "Kentucky Palace"
fl.gif

LOL:lau
gig.gif
wee.gif

This thread is making me happy.

Would you all please be so kind to respond as well when I ask for names of our part-time bakery/catering business that we are going to open in about 3 months................

Like I didn't have enough to do!
ya.gif

By the way what does Woot mean?

Quote:
I am making the list now. I will decide from it, from the first to post the name like best. I will let my family vote on the one they like and then will post the winner. l I will PM the winner and arrange shipping. I have the eggs, replacing daily with newest ones and putting the rest in the bator. So, plan to mail out these eggs on Monday, unless weather is not permitting or winner prefers to wait.

I have narrowed the list down to 11, but am only half way thru. I LOVE the suggestions. It makes me so excited to start this venture. HenZ

Quote:
I love this thread too. It make my heart so happy, and the Ipod is playing "Drugs and Jesus" by Tim McGraw. Pot Roast w/veggies in the oven, Baget toasting for Bruschetta, yum. Woot, it's a college word.

Hmmm.....Poulet de Rustico, The Rusty Chicken, The Copper Cockerel,
tongue.png
Poulet Cafe, Copper Marans Cafe, Rustic Marans Restaurant, The Pullet Pub, The Marans Diner, Pollo Ristorante, The Funky Marans, The Rustic Chicken,.......Whatever you choose, good luck!!!

Oooooh, Chez de Marans-got the idea from the above post! lol

Also, I didn't read all the posts, so if I repeated some-sorry!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom