Contest: Promote BYC, Promote Your Website & Win a Free GFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
UPDATE - First set of 11 winners announced here
-----------------------------------------

Many of our members have wonderful blogs, websites, etc. We get requests quite often for help with linking from their websites to BYC. For this reason we created the "BYC Share Page" which has a bunch of sample images that members can copy and paste onto their websites to promote BYC.

In an effort to thank those that are linking to BYC we'd like to have a contest and also help our members promote themselves!
big_smile.png

Here's how it will work:

1. Visit the "BYC Share Page"
2. Grab any of the links you want and post at least one link on the front page of your site or on the links page
3. Come back to the forum and fill out THIS FORM with your username and the link to your site!
4. For every 5 new submissions we will randomly choose a submitted link and visit the website. If we see a valid link back to BYC you will win a 3 month GFM for you or a friend!
5. BUT WAIT, there's more! For every 20 new submissions we will randomly choose a winner for a 12 month GFM !

Notes:

• Your website must be family friendly and comply with our BYC website linking rules (for example, no links to websites with chicken forums). Your site must be active... meaning don't just create a free website, post a link, and come back here
wink.png

• You can only win one time, but as long as you keep the link on your website you'll be eligible to win!
woot.gif

• We'll be choosing winners at random intervals. Maybe every week... maybe every month... maybe both!
wink.png

All the current submissions can be seen at the bottom of the "share page" here: All Submissions

Good luck and post with any questions!

This BYC contest is brought to you by our sponsor s. Please visit them and thank them for their support of BYC: https://www.backyardchickens.com/LC-supplies.html

added BYC to my page!
smile.png
love all the images choices too.
thumbsup.gif
couldn't pick just one so I put a link on my home page and about us pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom