• Rose-crowned

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Golden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Pics
They just got two green cheeks at the pet store and I saw these people ahead of me getting a “conure cage” which, while fairly big, I think is way too small for one. And they also only got it a swing like a wood perch with metal hangers and one of those fuzzy huts. I hope
They have toys at home from previous birds cause if not he’s gonna be miserable 😭 I didn’t see food either but maybe they’re coming back. They were buying the bird right then though I think cause it was over $1000. The bird they had as $800 down from $900.

I got this cage for free… is it okay for two parakeets or should I start looking for a larger flight cage?

I wish it were wider. I'm reading should be at least 30" long, but I'm really bad at gauging size... and too lazy to get a tape measure 😝😝

(This was how I received the cage, the interior and toys are much better now.)

16648424331571150492654331115120.jpg

I got this cage for free… is it okay for two parakeets or should I start looking for a larger flight cage?

I wish it were wider. I'm reading should be at least 30" long, but I'm really bad at gauging size... and too lazy to get a tape measure 😝😝

(This was how I received the cage, the interior and toys are much better now.)

View attachment 3283864
Since budgies fly horizontally, not vertically, this cage isn't worth the hassle when your birds won't even get that much flying space. Good thing you got it free

Back
Top Bottom