• Other

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Pics

Karasu

Premium Feather Member
Dec 10, 2021
United Kingdom
I have seen some other conure owners on BYC, but I don't know of any threads discussing them. I would like to encourage those of us that own conures (green cheeked, sun, golden, or any other type) to post pictures of these sweet, opinionated birds here, or simply introduce them. Chickens have a special place in my heart, but caged birds are where my passion lies, and green-cheeked conures are perhaps my favorite of that category.

Currently, I own a green-cheeked conure named Kirby. I also have zebra finches and budgies.
1651187914447.png

Last edited:
I got this cage for free… is it okay for two parakeets or should I start looking for a larger flight cage?

I wish it were wider. I'm reading should be at least 30" long, but I'm really bad at gauging size... and too lazy to get a tape measure 😝😝

(This was how I received the cage, the interior and toys are much better now.)

View attachment 3283864
Since budgies fly horizontally, not vertically, this cage isn't worth the hassle when your birds won't even get that much flying space. Good thing you got it free

You need more birds ;)
Don't tell Kiki I told you that.
Eventually for sure but not anytime soon hahah eventually I want to build a big aviary like @muddy75 has and fill it with parakeets and possibly cockatiels 🤣 I’d also LOVE a GCC and some Lineolated Parakeets eventually. But all that’s way way off of ever hahah I just got a leopard gecko!

Back
Top Bottom