Cool fence for run

Quote:
Glad to be any help. Do you have another fence you can use plastic trips to tie them together or you can use this http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053 that they use for tents to hold them down. I don't know where your going to put it, but I thought these might help you. If you have that canvas on top, I think it won't let hawks get it. It's a thick cloth.

thanks, I decided.. I better just sloooooooooooooooow it down, LOL~ and wait for spring.. and see then if my dh does a pleasant turn around and will build me something for less, or heck.. who knows, I may very well have this in my backyard.. wink wink, or at least a kennel of some type. I cant imagine in March- my chicks not being able to be outside.. the other day, I took my silkies outside and well.. WAS THAT A FREAKING HAWK, ZEROING IN ON THEM.. you bet your bottom dollar... I laid ontop of my silkies.. and the dogs were going nuts..

Of course the silkies are babies still, but I thought... OH my goish.. you should have seen me, me trying to round them up and one of my teacup poodles all at the same time.. LOL

I didnt like that at all!!! not at all, so I want to make sure they have a nice large place to hang out it

and yet, to move it around every few weeks..

thanks so much again for sharing

lau.gif
I could imagine
smile.png

Take your time, don't rush anything. Do your research and then decide what is best for you. Hope everything will work out. Good luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom