Cool News...

AnotherKim

Songster
10 Years
May 23, 2012
My eggs went on lock down today, so the search was on for a starter feed that was higher than 20% protein. Found a 28% at the second feed store. I was talking to the manager about my quail eggs, and she asked if I would be selling birds. I told her I'm just starting with Button Quail. She mentiond she's had a lot of customers asking about quail and offered to buy if I decided to start selling. So, that was exciting, I'll talk to her more after I have some practice. I also want to start raising Coturnix before I decide on a breed program. I just thought that was cool. Off to My Shire Farm to study up on the business side of this

My eggs went on lock down today, so the search was on for a starter feed that was higher than 20% protein. Found a 28% at the second feed store. I was talking to the manager about my quail eggs, and she asked if I would be selling birds. I told her I'm just starting with Button Quail. She mentiond she's had a lot of customers asking about quail and offered to buy if I decided to start selling. So, that was exciting, I'll talk to her more after I have some practice. I also want to start raising Coturnix before I decide on a breed program. I just thought that was cool. Off to My Shire Farm to study up on the business side of this
That is awesome. I've been getting a lot of requests for eggs so I will probably be selling eggs once we have enough birds laying eggs.

Back
Top Bottom