Coop burn down today.

Oh sweetie! I am so sorry! I have had nightmares of this happening. I have jumped out of bed in the middle of the night to lookout the window. I cant imagine. What an awful thing to happen.
hugs.gif

I agree with Chickenaddict. I will happily send you some eggs to start over. Mine would be mutt standards. If you are interested I will give you a list of the breeds they would be mixes of.

Hang in there. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone. I wouldn"t wish this on anyone. I said that I am done and My husband said no you are not. We are building bigger and better.

I went out front and took down the egg sign and hit it against a tree and broke it to pieces. I know I shouldn"t have but I had to get that anger out.

Can you believe that someone sat by the road and watched us fighting the fire. My niece wanted to moon them.

I am really worried about my son because he is really taking it hard. He is 11. Sent him to the neighbors and they are taking him swimming.

Thanks for all the love and prayers.

sue

Quote:
get the greif out and pick up the peices. your husband's right and the best thing you can do for your son is show him how to get back on the horse. best wishes to your family.

Very sorry to hear this. That is one of my worst fears when i have the heat light on do you think thats what caused it? again very sorry without mountains we wouldnt learn how to climb hang in there!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom