Coop burn down today.

sueg6255

Songster
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
LaGrange County
I don"t know if I can get through this without crying. We were woke up to someone knocking on the the door and he told us your coop is on fire.

Looked out with20 ft. flames shooting up from the roof and the whole thing in flames.

I can't go into all the gross stuff I saw. We had a rabbit right beside the coop we have had for 4 years he didn't make it along with 20 chickens. I free range so the coop is always open so some did get out. About half.

It is still smoking and I get sick everytime I look out. I hope no one ever has to got through what I did today.

OH, GOODNESS! I'm so sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine how you feel!
hugs.gif

Do you know what happened yet?

I'm happy that some got out...do you have a place for them to stay? Hang in there! Prayers coming out to you!

There is nothing anyone can say to take away that pain ...just know we are all hear for you and, though we don't know what you're going through, we all feel compassion for your animals you lost.

do you think it was a heat light? We had an incident earlier in the year. Thank god I was in the coop when it happened.

Soooo soooo sorry. I hope that you can start a new when the time is right.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

so so sorry, though I know that doesn't bring them back. I can't imagine what that would be like, hang in there. As Wynette said, prayers your way. Thank goodness a few were able to escape
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
My heart goes out to you...I know you must feel terrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Back
Top Bottom