Coop color!

Julieschicks

Songster
Jun 17, 2016
Pearland, TX
We’re having a hard time deciding on a color! We’ve at least narrowed it down to the purple or the lighter aqua next to it. Which would you choose? I like them both equally. DH said the aqua. Middle daughter is adamant for the purple. Decisions decisions!!
6C72DA32-B80E-4DD4-A81F-1A76869DB3C3.jpeg

We’re having a hard time deciding on a color! We’ve at least narrowed it down to the purple or the lighter aqua next to it. Which would you choose? I like them both equally. DH said the aqua. Middle daughter is adamant for the purple. Decisions decisions!!
View attachment 1301170
Tbh I really like the yellow color for the coop,but if it was between purple and aqua I would go with purple.

My first choice would be the yellow too. lol

Second would be the aqua.

I am sure it will be pretty what ever color you choose though.

All the colors are nice! What color is your house? I'd go with the one that compliments the house color the best. Doesn't have to be identical, but something that looks good with it would be nice. Unless of course the coop is nowhere near the house... in that case, well... I'm betting your daughter will win. :)

My coop is close to the lighter aqua color and it helps keep the wasps and bees from building nests inside! They fly out of the coop because it is close to sky color, at least that’s what I’ve been told. PS I love that color we used white trim!

Back
Top Bottom