Coop Design Contest - Win $20 BYC Gift Certificate •• ENDS 9/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow frontporchindiana I love your plans! I'm glad to see actual plans and drawling on the site as well. Can't wait to see the finished coop!

Quote:
Thanks! At this point we can't wait to see the end result either. It's been a long process.
lol.png

When do all the submissions have to be in by? We have finally finished our coop and run, but my camera is acting up and needs to be fixed....so I don't have all the photos uploaded yet.

My coop definitely followed the 90/10 rule. The last 10% has taken 90% of the time to build. It is a chicken tractor. It was designed about 3 months ago, but build over many scattered evenings and weekends.
I used a lot of input from members, but it definitely has some unique features that I haven't seen with others. Hopefully the coop will work well for me. The chicks are just 4 weeks old and are just in it during the warm weather days.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=6900

NorTracNY-That looks to be a very nice tractor! Not only do the nest boxes on the side give easy access for collecting eggs it gives more floor space inside for your birds!

Yes it took me a little time to figure out that one. The extra width doesn't effect me pulling it, and there really isn't that much more weight putting the nest boxes on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom