Coop Floor

I have an oped coop with a roof with chicken wire on the sides, well, its a huge mess to clean up after rain, because of the 2 inches of muds and chicken crap that is mushed up at the bottum, even one time a slipped and fell face first into this "junk" ewwwwww, so i have to take a showel and make ruts for the water to drain out of better.

Oh wow! That does not sound like fun falling face first into it. I did the same thing with one of my horses years ago... Thanks, and have a good weekend. Mike

Thanks for the advise on the linoleum. I think I have some laying around. Should make it easy to clean. I'm thinking about the deep litter method too. Have a good one.

Mike

I use linoleum too...It matches the paint job so it coordinates,,,
gig.gif

have an oped coop with a roof with chicken wire on the sides, well, its a huge mess to clean up after rain, because of the 2 inches of muds and chicken poop that is mushed up at the bottum, even one time a slipped and fell face first into this "junk" ewwwwww, so i have to take a showel and make ruts for the water to drain out of better.

LOL!!!!!! EWWWW & Funny Lacyloo!!!!
lau.gif

I use linoleum too...It matches the paint job so it coordinates,,,

Martha would approve Rosemarie!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom