Coop in garden over electricity cables

How about laying down heavy duty tarp and about 3 ft of a soil composite that won't run off. Now you can build your foundation on top and stabilize it as you want.

Can you get back there to maintain that side of run and that gutter?
Wastewater pipe is buried....very near the power cables??
When was it buried and where does it go?
Hi,
Yes, I can squeeze between the fence and run. Also, I can access by either hopping up on the roof or from the other side of the fence: Next door is large communal grounds so access from either side of the fence isn't a problem.
Further investigation ref waste water this weekend: the pipe doesn't run the whole length of the fence as I was told. So, I'm planning to get a big water Butt. In the meantime, I've extended the guttering at ground level to the nearest drain which is about 6 meters away. The electricity cables angle away from the fence.

Does look good! How many chickens?
5 gorgeous hens arrived on Saturday.
I haven't managed to get a decent photo other than them in situ in the Eglu Cube when they first arrived.
1 x Buff Orpington
1 x Brahma
1 X French Maran
1 X Goldline
1 X Blacktail

They've got the 10Msq m2 run and as soon as they're allowed out (when bird flu restrictions are lifted) they've got the whole of the garden to explore.

Attachments

• IMG-5922.jpg
    IMG-5922.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 5
5 gorgeous hens arrived on Saturday.
I haven't managed to get a decent photo other than them in situ in the Eglu Cube when they first arrived.
1 x Buff Orpington
1 x Brahma
1 X French Maran
1 X Goldline
1 X Blacktail

They've got the 10Msq m2 run and as soon as they're allowed out (when bird flu restrictions are lifted) they've got the whole of the garden to explore.
They are very pretty. Good luck with them!

Back
Top Bottom