Coop progress *new name* *pictures now added YAY!*

I would change one thing. Look at our coops on our BYC page. We install small doors in the back of the nest boxes so our children, even a 6 year old, can gather eggs. Your coop looks great. Properly painted and decorated and it will be anasset to your backyard.

On another note: We do applogise for thinking you a spammer. With 100,000+ registered members on BYC you see it all. You have done well with your coop and your father should be proud. Are you a member of 4H? If not, contact your local 4H and/or County Extension office. We had our 4H poultry club meeting at our house yesterday. 10 youth/kids screaming and laughing!

Quote:
Thanks, my daddy did help but I painted it and helped put the wood on, it was really FUN! Yea we probably will do that there is one on our other pen. No I am not a member, so what is it again?

Beautilful chickens
love.gif
I loved that red one! I want her
droolin.gif

Quote:
What is this about?

A google search found this link: http://msucares.com/4h_Youth/4hpoultry/index.html This is the Mississippi 4H program.

The 4-H Poultry Program offers many activities to youth of all ages. Activities that youths can engage in include poultry production of all types, judging of poultry and poultry products, preparing foods using poultry products and public presentations that utilize information learned from the many areas within the poultry program. Youths can compete in activities at the county, district, state and national levels of competition. Rewards include an increased appreciation of the influence of the poultry industry on our lives and recognition in the form of awards, prizes, trips, and even collegiate scholarships.

To find the 4H program in your area, search your local phone book for "Cooperative Extension Program".​

Quote:
Thanks, my daddy did help but I painted it and helped put the wood on, it was really FUN! Yea we probably will do that there is one on our other pen. No I am not a member, so what is it again?

Do they have 4H in Australia?

Last edited:
According to Wikipedia 4H and related programs exist in over 80 countries, but it doesn't list the countries. When I do a search for Australia 4H all I find are outbound programs where a US 4H member does something similar to an exchange student situation and travels to Australia to live with a host family.

Back
Top Bottom