Coop progress pics in Texas

I was just curious about how things are put together.
Instantly curious about 'how'd they do that!'
I must admit you are very inquisitive but im not offended by all the questions on my posts. I really don't mind sharing my ideas with others as long as I know they are asked with the intent of making some suggestions for improvement. I feel that if I give this shared information that it will help someone in the future. I know im constantly browsing old threads on topics that I have questions on and its really been helpful. Believe me if I felt that I was being bullied or critized by a post I would just ignore it. I have more important things to do with my time.

My first thought too but see that HUGE tree?
Digging that out would be difficult and might kill the tree.
Even building a retaining wall and filling it in might harm the tree.

So the only place you can put the coop and run?
If you built a run you could put the bottom framing along the slope.
But not sure at all how to put a dog pen there.
Is it the typical chain link panels pen?
How big?
How big is your coop...pics of coop?
Don't sweat the critics. I'm new to this site too. I've noticed that there are a few people here that will naysay pretty much anything. You may have had some of the same weather around here. I'm near Kerrville. We've had tornadic weather two days in a row now.
Yea, I used metal strapping and tied the roof to the concreted 4x4s. I would not call it hurricane proof or ready but its as good as its going to get.

I'm not so new on here and if someone is kind enough to give me input i might want to walk in there shoes a few blocks before getting miles away in my bare feet. Unless its a smelly shoe. :sick

We have four dogs and all our friends always say they want to come back as one of them in their next lives :lol:
We have 2dogs 4cats 1is prego 3fish 3leopard frogs 15crayfish 15chickens 8ducks 6geese 6white Holland turkeys 8chicks that just hatched last night and 150quail eggs still in the incubater they have 17days left and they are all crazy spoiled

Back
Top Bottom