Coop Tractor Plans?

johnmw1

In the Brooder
7 Years
Sep 24, 2012
Adelaide, Australia
Hi,

I have done some reading on coop tractors and seen images of lots of finished coop tractors here at BYC but am struggling to find detailed plans and material lists of the finished items.

I have come across one website with what appears to be a good detailed materials list etc which I will have to pay for at http://www.happyvalleyhenhouse.com/Coop, has anyone heard of this company or have access to other plans and the like that I'm looking for. I don't have a problem building it, I just need a starting point to begin at so as I know what exactly I'm doing.
smile.png

I feel so sorry for my girls at the moment as they don't have access to fresh grass without the dog having a go at them, and unless I scrounge at the local fruit and veg for scraps they just have to make do with their pellets.

Cheers,
John

MDWall.jpg

I've never heard of that company. Looks like a pretty nice setup.The hoop coops are pretty simple but really haven't seen any plans. I built the Purina coop, the plans are available on their website. It's not what you are looking for though. Hopefully someone else will chime in here with a good answer.

Last edited:
I've never heard of that company. Looks like a pretty nice setup.The hoop coops are pretty simple but really haven't seen any plans. I built the Purina coop, the plans are available on their website. It's not what you are looking for though. Hopefully someone else will chime in here with a good answer.

Hi RonC,

Thanks for the reply, and yes the hoops are a pretty simple design and perhaps in honesty I should be looking at them. I always tend to over complicate things and end up trying to build the Taj Mahal instead of something simple to put the girls in during the day and back to their main coop at night. Happy Valley want $16 for the plans which I guess is reasonable but if I could get it for free or something similar I would be a happy chappy.

Cheers,
John

Back
Top Bottom