COOPER12- PENEDESENCA BREEDER IN NORCAL

Hangtown Farms

Crowing
7 Years
May 19, 2012
PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I breed Penedesenca in Northern California.

Presently I keep.
Crele and
Partridge

Plus White Empordanesa.
This spring I will be adding more of the above plus
Black and Wheaten.

If you Breed these or know of any breeders please contact me as I am always looking for more plus want to better log the breed and start a true breeders directory.
Thank you Jason

Jason, can you give me an idea about when Penedesencas begin to lay? I have a 24-week-old partridge gal with a bright red comb, fat and sassy, but no eggs yet.

Just wanted to introduce myself.
I breed Penedesenca in Northern California.

Presently I keep.
Crele and
Partridge

Plus White Empordanesa.
This spring I will be adding more of the above plus
Black and Wheaten.

If you Breed these or know of any breeders please contact me as I am always looking for more plus want to better log the breed and start a true breeders directory.
Thank you Jason

Jason! I was independantly in contact with you some time ago to get some Chix or eggs from you (Penes, empors) and the last I heard your pen was attacked by dogs. So glad to see you are still raising these great chickens! My pen of gorgeous partridge Penes was just decimated by a bobcat. I am looking to re-populate and would LOVE some Empordanesas! Please contact me if you will be having something, Chix, eggs... To sell! My really good pene hen was in another pen raising tufted/rumpless araucana Chix so I still have her. I also have an off color pair of Penes, but am not breeding them. I hope this finds you well and all is good out your way! I am in Tucson, hope to hear from you soon! K

Back
Top Bottom