Cooth needs good thoughts

buffbuttercup

Songster
9 Years
May 3, 2010
Oregon
my 14.5 year old catahoula cross is having difficulty standing and is clearly dealing with a fair amount of discomfort. this came on very sudden, over just a couple hours. took him to emergency vet, they x-rayed and drew blood. no real leads yet. his innards look great, aside for the huge meal he was digesting
wink.png
hope the blood work will yield some results, good or bad. he is resting quietly now, and could use all the help he can get. please send positive thoughts and energy our way. i just want him to be free of pain. i love my boy.
thank you all, will keep you posted.
bless.

COOTH
56235_july_08_066.jpg

he had a good run. thanx guys, i feel like telling the world what a great friend he was. thanx for letting me do that here
smile.png

hugs.gif
hit.gif
, I am so sorry to hear Cooth's time was up. Keep the memoeiers of him alive. he is over the Rainbow Bridge now, no pain , waiting for you to show up someday. RIP Cooth.

hugs.gif
It is amazing how ingrained in our lives and hearts they came become. I am still morning the loss of our dear friend "Magnum" and it has been over five years, also the loss of "Sam" my avatar, this spring. They teach us so much about life and give so much of themselves. RIP Cooth.

Back
Top Bottom