copper Blues blacks or splash marans? sorry dial up

Quote:
My camera is the same way. I can not get it to focus well on chicks. :|

Its really weird to me because these pictures were all taken outside in the same place just closer to the chicks so I don't know
tongue.png

Your yard is beautiful, and your coop is so nice, is it Amish made?
I would love some Marans, this spring who should I buy from?
You are so lucky, lovely flock...

Quote:
It is an amish made coop its wonderful very secure and well built. My marans are from Will Marrow at whitmore farm he has very high quality birds and they are meticulously maintained on pasture and he only keeps the best of the best to breed that is who I would get eggs or chicks from.

He is in Emmitsburg Maryland very near to peachick if you have ever been there. I will try and post his website its down right now for some reason but here is the link www.whitmorefarm.com

Henry

Last edited:
yup I might email him though if I were you because he might have a few extras available for local pickup and if you just want dark layers he would probably have cull pullets for sale.

Henry

Quote:
Yep, just want some dark eggs for myself. I might have to email him and see. I'll have to see where in MD it is, and try to figure out if I'll be down that way anytime.

If I have any extra Marans pullets I will let you know but for now its looking not so good for that I think I will have a quad though and if I can finally keep a rooster I will send you some eggs !

Back
Top Bottom