CORID POWDER

nchls school

Crowing
8 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Some days are frustrating as the easiest things become hard. I had a stroke a while back, and for the most part have recovered. Still, some days things allude me. In reading the directions to mix Corid powder and I just find myself at a loss. I think it's saying 1/2 tsp. of 20% soluble powder to a gallon of water to treat sick birds; is that right???

Most use the maximum dosage of Corid powder which is 1 1/2 tsp of Corid powder per gallon of water for 5-7 days. I hope that you continue to recover from your stroke. Take care.

61C89139-45BC-4A26-82F3-6F89924E1B79.jpeg

Thank you both. Now I know why the birds have not been responding to the treatment as I'm quite sure they have coccidiosis.

My health has gotten much better than expected after having two strokes. The brain works fine until fatigue sets in. I'm beginning to wonder what a good night's sleep would be like. The neighbor's dogs have been barking all night for the last three days and their run isn't far from my bedroom window. The neighbor is moving; soon, I hope. Thanks again.

Thank you both. Now I know why the birds have not been responding to the treatment as I'm quite sure they have coccidiosis.

My health has gotten much better than expected after having two strokes. The brain works fine until fatigue sets in. I'm beginning to wonder what a good night's sleep would be like. The neighbor's dogs have been barking all night for the last three days and their run isn't far from my bedroom window. The neighbor is moving; soon, I hope. Thanks again.
Off chicken topic but why don’t you get a white noise maker? When I lived in an apartment in the city it was the only thing that helped. Check amazon! Feel better 😊

Back
Top Bottom