Cornish Thread

Pics
I am happy to find this thread I have some BLR bantam I want some opinions on. I purchased them at the Ohio National and they are my new favorite.

Will post pics soon.

Sure would love to see them.
caf.gif

Here's a close up of the lacing on my projuect BLR large fowl bred by Big Medicine. He'll be over some quality Cornish later this year

So today I drove out to a farm to get a Turken, my son has wanted one forever. We get there and he falls IN LOVE with a bantam white cornish! Sweet little thing. The lady graciously sold us both. :) So I am the unexpected owner of a Cornish. I don't know too much about them. So I'm gonna read up tonight! Anyhow, my point is I guess I'm joining the thread. :)

Here was my Dark Cornish Pistol...he just up a died on me one night not to long ago I don't know why...I mean he was healthy... he looked like he died in his sleep he was not even a year are they prone to heart attacks or something?(couldn't find the picture of when he was grown but he was just a Dark Cornish Bantam)

Here was my Dark Cornish Pistol...he just up a died on me one night not to long ago I don't know why...I mean he was healthy... he looked like he died in his sleep he was not even a year are they prone to heart attacks or something?(couldn't find the picture of when he was grown but he was just a Dark Cornish Bantam)

I've never heard of Cornish having breed related heart problems, but I'm a green owner/breeder.

Here is our new Cornish. She is just adorable and sweet as can be. I love how thick her legs are. It is her first morning with me so she's still a little shy, but I made sure she got her share of treats.

Here is our new Cornish. She is just adorable and sweet as can be. I love how thick her legs are. It is her first morning with me so she's still a little shy, but I made sure she got her share of treats. 

Pretty! I don't know a ton about the breed myself, but mine tend to be sweet only they just don't want to be touched. I'm getting to like Cornish more and more. Solid, scrappy things they seem to be. I don't mean aggressive, just bold.

Back
Top Bottom