Cornish Thread

Haha, nice to see more people with Cornish.I raise the Bantam Dark Cornish out of some really good show stock. I also am working with a friend Bud Alston (Budsbirds.com) on a silver laced Cornish bantam.I have 2nd generation and he is on the 4th generation. I have had bantams for 35 years (off and on).They are great birds and generally mild birds.Good stuff,good luck on your your birds.") Larry

Haha, nice to see more people with Cornish.I raise the Bantam Dark Cornish out of some really good show stock. I also am working with a friend Bud Alston (Budsbirds.com) on a silver laced Cornish bantam.I have 2nd generation and he is on the 4th generation. I have had bantams for 35 years (off and on).They are great birds and generally mild birds.Good stuff,good luck on your your birds.") Larry

I remember seeing single laced silver bantam Cornish in the show coops at a Ohio National way back late 80's early 90"s maybe. Probably a Cornish national meet. They looked pretty good, have never seen any since.

It is a single laced ,a silver laced wyndotte and a dark Cornish.We do get some double lacing but try and cross it with a partial laced bird. Bud has some awesome looking birds at 4 th generation.

i had a dark cornish, her name was charlotte, but i sold her this year.

here is a pic of her as a chick, (she is on the left)

and her is a pic of her when she was about 4 or 5 months

Here is our hatchery Cornish who is a great broody and mama. She is just over 16 months.

Back
Top Bottom