Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Did you end up finding anything other than these two that actually helped?
You can also try teas Ginger, turmeric, lemon, honey or cinnamon infused teas can be beneficial for improving lung function. Also, green tea contains catechins which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can be beneficial for lung function.
When my son had Covid 19 he had sever lung issues because of asthma. When he came home from the hospital we did the coffee/ teas. Sit in the bathroom all steamed up. It helped. He is on lung meds already but doing this helped even more. I am sorry your friend is having problems. I hope they feel better soon.

You can also try teas Ginger, turmeric, lemon, honey or cinnamon infused teas can be beneficial for improving lung function. Also, green tea contains catechins which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can be beneficial for lung function.
When my son had Covid 19 he had sever lung issues because of asthma. When he came home from the hospital we did the coffee/ teas. Sit in the bathroom all steamed up. It helped. He is on lung meds already but doing this helped even more. I am sorry your friend is having problems. I hope they feel better soon.
She actually does have asthma too and that's probably why she's having so much trouble. We have Googled and read a million different things but you know there are a million different things that help one in a million people.
I just thought maybe someone here actually had a trick up their sleeve.

She actually does have asthma too and that's probably why she's having so much trouble. We have Googled and read a million different things but you know there are a million different things that help one in a million people.
I just thought maybe someone here actually had a trick up their sleeve.
I get it. This is what he did he is in his 20's. He kept saying the strong black coffee really helped while in the bathroom steaming. He did the green tea with cinnomon and honey. It helped he said I don't think as much but he did drink more of it.

Id definately push as much fluids as possible. Try probiotics as well. If fluids cant be stomach due to vomiting give them ice cubes. You could try getting them french fries from mcdonalds (super salty). It will make them want to drink. Try to sweat it out as much as possible
I can't stop laughing.
There's no way in hell I will tell my friend to eat fast food or sugar right now.

She's a good girl and she has been steadily drinking water food on the other hand has not been going down easily.

Back
Top Bottom