Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

They had preliminary data that was very good. Waiting a year to see if it was still effective? This was an emergency, and so doing evaluations for another year before it's release was a bad idea.
Mary
So did J &J with their talcum powder. They hid the later data that showed it caused cervical cancer and reproductive harm:th

They had preliminary data that was very good. Waiting a year to see if it was still effective? This was an emergency, and so doing evaluations for another year before it's release was a bad idea.
Mary
I understand. I just wish they would say what they know instead of trying to nudge and minipulate the public they're suppose to be serving. They loose ALL trust and respect by doing that.
16 month ago I fought for my vaccine because as a Covid nurse I was (literally) elbow deep in it. I had 2 J & J and a Moderna for good measure. Wore my mask like a good boy.
I'm getting back to work now after 2 weeks 'sick as chit' because of "blood clots of unknown origin" in my lungs. Vaccines and mask did not work at advertised and many people lost their jobs and reputations for pointing this out.

I understand. I just wish they would say what they know instead of trying to nudge and minipulate the public they're suppose to be serving. They loose ALL trust and respect by doing that.
16 month ago I fought for my vaccine because as a Covid nurse I was (literally) elbow deep in it. I had 2 J & J and a Moderna for good measure. Wore my mask like a good boy.
I'm getting back to work now after 2 weeks 'sick as chit' because of "blood clots of unknown origin" in my lungs. Vaccines and mask did not work at advertised and many people lost their jobs and reputations for pointing this out.
I'm very sorry for your sake. I know of various people that have died. Most of them from blood clots like you just described. Not just sad, but VERY sad!

I believe nothing that she says - she has compromised herself entirely too many times.
I honestly don't believe anything anymore unless it happens in my vicinity. There's too much fake news to distinguish what is real, what is biased, and what is a downright lie. They have all (FDA, cdc, politicians, doctors, etc.) Screwed their creditability. At least in my little square they have.

Wouldn't it great if we could start a group of scientist that could study these thing in real time and report useful, unbiased information. We could all pitch in a couple dollars each if they were working for our benefit. (sarcasm alert, in case your not sure.)
Yes I would love to find out why certain people just do not get ill from covid. Or test positive but asymptomatic. It sure seems like faucet could put more effort into researching this. Of course no money in it so I guess it is moot point.

Yes I would love to find out why certain people just do not get ill from covid. Or test positive but asymptomatic. It sure seems like faucet could put more effort into researching this. Of course no money in it so I guess it is moot point.
I was reading this about the time you were posting. The press has become a tool for the powerful rather than to reign them in.
https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/is-pfizer-suppressing-vaccine-adverse
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_e0b07b36...png

Back
Top Bottom