Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Who said they had covid?
I don't remember seeing anyone say they tested positive.:confused:

Anyone remember who?
IDK, just know there was a mention awhile back but discussion stopped quick so I figured someone we all know, someone important to byc, not sure , figured we would hear more eventually. Kinda hard to believe no one has been lost on here. Pretty scary stuff going on. I super really hope not. This crap cares not who or why it seems, some are more likely to, but it seems like it doesn't care we all are targets..
Lā¤ve you all!

They said they had it and we're staying home isolated. I don't even remember who it was. It was when I first started commenting on here. Hate my memory šŸ˜‘
I can't find it. :barnie:barnie
Help!

What did they say they had?
Corona
The china virus
It?

I need an exact phrase to search for.

I am amused by the fact that at least my sisters and I will become the parents that are frugal with the paper towels, toilet paper, food, etc. I already get a paper towel (rare occasion now) and think ā€œnah thatā€™s too much. I could use an 8th of a paper towel to get this job done. No need to be wasteful.ā€ When before Iā€™d grab onto that roll and yank out 28 sheets to mop up a drip smaller than my pinky nail.

Back
Top Bottom