Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Admin, can we get a Cancel button please? My finger apparently bumped the Reply button and now it seems the only way I can get rid of this is to hit Post. I really didn't mean to respond to this. My apologies. <<blushing>>
I CAN DELETE OR EDIT WHAT I QUOTED, TOO!!!
:lau
When i do that, i just select delete the whole thing from
so-and-so said ⬆
([ quote ] so-and-so said ⬆ [/ quote ] ) and then make a random other post. LOL

I want to know if it was a kid posting.
You know how kids are.
I don't think it was a kid, but no clue. There haven't been many kids on here and I can tell which ones are the kids usually.

A kid to me is anyone younger than me 😂

I'm sure someone on BYC will be exposed at some point or get it. Unless having chickens, quail, ducks, emus, and pheasant keep you immune 🤷🏼‍♀️

@snapdragon if you are looking for sweet young roo, my 4 munchkins are currently unsexed. If one or more of the four is a cockerel, it will need rehoming...
Aw, thank you, that's very kind.
I was suckered in when she said he was a caring roo and a good chicken hubby. I've never seen one of those before....do they really exist?? :D
I've had chickens for 15 years. Plenty of down right nasty and snotty roos. I just didn't think nice roos were a real thing.

I've got a 1 year old roo, who so far...:fl ... hasn't attacked me (yet) and I was trying to rehome him until the world turned upside down. Now he gets to stay and make more of his kind. But again, thank you. Very generous offer. :hugs

I was suckered in when she said he was a caring roo and a good chicken hubby. I've never seen one of those before....do they really exist?? :D
I've had chickens for 15 years. Plenty of down right nasty and snotty roos. I just didn't think nice roos were a real thing.

I've got a 1 year old roo, who so far...:fl ... hasn't attacked me (yet) and I was trying to rehome him until the world turned upside down. Now he gets to stay and make more of his kind. But again, thank you. Very generous offer. :hugs
Mine takes care of babies, and I never thought twice about him being as big as Duckling when she went into the coop alone to collect eggs at 11-mos.

My rooster is a good dad and husband too. He's a jersey giant. He even takes care of my chicks for me 😁 and ducklings. I'm very fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom