Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I understand wanting to keep it under control, but I think it's too strict. There's a lot of essential jobs that would require someone to stay out past 5 pm - I mean my garbage pickup can run as late as 6 pm. It also means that anyone that can't cook, for example, would have to go buy food before 5 pm and what, sit on it until it was dinner time?

Haha, so true. I don't think I was being overly wasteful with paper products before, but now when I see something small to wipe up, I'm tearing off the corner of a paper towel to dab at it. Before I'd at least use half a sheet.

Food waste has never been an issue here. I'm very good at buying only what we can eat, leftovers get eaten, and any scraps either go into compost or gets fed to animals.
Essential jobs wouldn't be included in that curfew.

I forgot about people who can't cook, but I'm sure they could figure something out.

Could it have been this one?

Ackkk! That isnt the right one i tried to quote. Wait a minute...
It was @igorsMistress ...but it was only a contact. Be right back!
I meant this one but cant insert quote into an edit so bumped it. LOL
My husband has been directly exposed to someone who tested positive and is currently in the waiting phase. We were told it's business as usual unless one of presents symptoms. No precautions beyond what everyone else is doing are necessary.

Last edited:
When a scientist is trying to save the world, but he accidentally snorts a magnet 😳 epic

Multiple magnets! And pliers! Got more magnets stuck trying to get the first magnets out then Tried using pliers and got those stuck as well :lau :th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Definitely hilarious!!!

But some of these scientists are very book smart but not very common sense/real world smart. :lau :th :oops:

My little brother is a little bit like that. 😂🙈

Back
Top Bottom