Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I think if I had multiple howling dogs inside I'd end up wanting to kill them.
🤣🤣🤣

Just regular barking drives me nuts and I claim to be a dog person.
Honestly same 😂😂🙈 I’ve seen a few videos of huskies and northern type breeds getting into a “pack howl” and I’m like nope... no way. Couldn’t do it. 😂🙈 I love dogs and I used to think it would be cute or funny but I feel like I’d get sick of it after the first few times 😂🙈 especially if I had a few of them doing pack howls regularly or baying 24/7. And you know how much I LOVE dogs, they’re my life, so this is huge coming from me 😂🙈

Oh they were the best. Loved those 2 so much! Of course my pups now are pretty damn awesome as well.
I love dogs. They’re amazing. :love even the wimpy ones 😂
Don't worry Henny...I can't even murder a quail.
Yet!!!

I think it definitely is too which is why I was curious about it.

That’s interesting that they’ve gone up. Wonder if it’s like that everyone or just certain areas?

It’s also intriguing to me considering guns won’t exactly do much against a virus but I think in every disaster type situation people tend to prepare.
Yep ammo sales way up here...but for a different reason! I was just at my local shop the other day, getting some shells for goose hunting which starts soon, the owner said he had the biggest day ever by far a few days ago, $26 000 in ammo alone in one day. People are stocking up. Why? Because most...maybe all...of the rounds we get come from the USA and people are afraid trump will block sales to Canada, as he is blocking sales of masks, gloves, ventilators etc

That Queen adaptation is BRILLIANT! The lyrics, the singing. Everything!

Who did it?
Glad you liked it!!! I thought it was fantastic and just had to share it. I’m not sure did it but I think it briefly mentions it at some point in the video or possibly the description. I could look.

Yep ammo sales way up here...but for a different reason! I was just at my local shop the other day, getting some shells for goose hunting which starts soon, the owner said he had the biggest day ever by far a few days ago, $26 000 in ammo alone in one day. People are stocking up. Why? Because most...maybe all...of the rounds we get come from the USA and people are afraid trump will block sales to Canada, as he is blocking sales of masks, gloves, ventilators etc
Oh wow that’s a ton of ammo!!! :eek: :th

That honestly makes sense though! I never thought of that.

Not true... My prescription is 3 years old and still good with Zenni an online company. I only get an eye test when my vision changes because that's what my Neuro opthalmologist recommends.
:eek:
I see they do now, been a few yrs since I tried and I think it was 1 800contacts looking for contacts at the time said one year. My insurance covers now so I'll wait, .. Couple weeks more, month or two three..six..year IDK?

Well, depending on how this all goes down apparently people feel the need to protect themselves could arise. It's a possibility that people are considering. The conversation was about laws in each state, what the possibilities could be and defending ourselves and our families against assault or death. It's about how this is impacting our lives, what we are worried about, not the lives of random people we read about on the internet.

I don't even know what to say to that? Because it's online or someone we don't know IRL that means we shouldn't care about them even though they're our fellow citizens? I'm pretty sure we're all online right now and most of us haven't met before.... Pretty sure I'm just reading about you all on the internet right now...?

I mean, the majority of serious crimes worth pointing a gun at someone for and shooting them and killing them (like murder, rape, and assault) happen from people the victim knows, not randos creeping in in the middle of the night. So maybe it's just me but it seems like it's WAY more messed up and less relevant to think about how to shoot and kill a person that's breaking into your house for food than "You should think about the impact your actions have on vulnerable populations during a pandemic". :T

ESPECIALLY since our food supply IS secure, farms are continuing to produce just fine, truckers still be truckin' food. Like there's only supply chain issues right now because people suddenly needed a lot all at once. As soon as they don't any more everything goes back to normal. In fact almost every shortage we've had locally is back to normal. All the canned good, dry good, chicken, milk etc. that was gone is back in stock.

I mean, if you don't want someone stealing from you because of their need for food, shouldn't you think about how to, maybe, get them food first and fantasize about how to literally shoot and kill hungry people last? Like maybe never sort of last? Is that just me that thinks we should think about how to feed people and cooperate BEFORE we think about how to kill them?

And being online certainly doesn't negate that some folks here view the topic of people shooting their hungry neighbors and fellow humans as a more family-friendly topic than discussing the very social policies that would prevent those robberies in the first place, and that that's kinda telling about peoples priorities.

Back
Top Bottom