Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I agree but I don’t think anybody was talking about shooting hungry people. It switched to just protection in general. And I don’t even own a gun hah but yes, some people are too quick to resort to guns IMO. That isn’t even an option here so I guess I’ve had to think of other alternatives.

Keys by the bed COULD be self protection.......
Grab keys and go out the window....escape in car.

Oh I bet!!! Even my little tiny birds get deafening when they get to squawking and chirping as do the chickens so I can’t imagine how loud dogs would be when they get going 😂😂

But awwww poor baby!! :love

:lau does everybody know about my stash!?

:confused: I know you had a garden last year....not many people plant every seed in every packet....it would be a shame to toss seeds out so I figured you still had seeds. :p

Keys by the bed COULD be self protection.......
Grab keys and go out the window....escape in car.
That’s true!! But I’m not even sure that’d be possible here. Pretty high drop to the ground 😂 if I could even get the screen off. 😂

My old bedroom though has a section of roof right outside it though so I could theoretically escape out that one safely if I could get down the hall to get to it. Otherwise I’d be dropping straight out a second story window. Guess a broken leg or arm is still better than dying though.

Oh I bet!!! Even my little tiny birds get deafening when they get to squawking and chirping as do the chickens so I can’t imagine how loud dogs would be when they get going 😂😂

But awwww poor baby!! :love

:lau does everybody know about my stash!?
Every one knows you have many stashes of many types of things. ;). You just think we don't know but we do.

:confused: I know you had a garden last year....not many people plant every seed in every packet....it would be a shame to toss seeds out so I figured you still had seeds. :p
You’re very intuitive!! You’re correct. Except I also have the year before seeds too and before that and many unopened ones 😂🙈

Back
Top Bottom